Hotel near Santa Barbara Airport: Map & Directions to The Inn at East Beach
The Inn at East Beach is located off Highway 101 a mere block from beautiful Santa Barbara Beach. Within walking or biking distance, guests can easily visit top Santa Barbara attractions such as Stearns Wharf, Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara Zoo and State Street.
Explore the world beyond our Santa Barbara East Beach hotel's front door and start planning your perfect Southern California vacation at The Inn at East Beach:
View Larger Map
Directions to The Inn at East Beach Hotel in Santa Barbara, CAFrom the South:
- Take Highway 101N
- Exit 94C on your left for Cabrillo Boulevard
- Turn left onto Cabrillo Boulevard
- Turn right onto Ninos Drive
- Make an immediate left on Por La Mar, then another immediate left onto Orilla Del Mar
- Our Santa Barbara motel will be a ½ block ahead on the right
- Take Highway 101S
- Exit for Milpas South
- Turn right onto Milpas Street
- Turn left on Cabrillo Boulevard
- Make an immediate left on Corona Del Mar, then an immediate right onto Orilla Del Mar
- Our Santa Barbara inn will be a ½ block ahead on the left
Getting Around Santa Barbara
You don't need a car to make the most of your time in Santa Barbara. Soak up some sun as you walk to top attractions nearby, or take advantage of these convenient and affordable transportation options:Downtown & Waterfront Shuttles
The city of Santa Barbara sponsors regular shuttle service along the waterfront and State Street, and the nearest stop is only a block away from our Santa Barbara hotel. Even better, the one-way fare is only $0.50 per person. Hop the shuttle for quick trips to Stearns Wharf, State Street, Paseo Nuevo and Santa Barbara Harbor.
- Schedule: Daily; every 15-30 minutes depending on season
- Fare: $0.50 one-way; children 5 and under ride free
- View a Service Map (PDF)
Take a fascinating narrated trolley tour of downtown Santa Barbara and State Street. The Santa Barbara Historic Trolley runs daily on the hour. Tour begins and ends at Stearns Wharf.
- Schedule: Daily; hourly from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Fare: $19 per adult, which includes one free child; $8 per child after that
- Fare includes discounted rates at many local attractions, stores and restaurants
- Special tours are available, learn more at: www.sbtrolley.com
This eco-friendly transportation option is lots of fun to boot! Santa Barbara Pedicab offers personal taxi service as well as guided tours. Flag them down along Cabrillo Highway and State Street or call for service. Bikes and trailers are also available for individual rental.
- Schedule: Daily
- Fare: Varies by service
- Call 805-910-7334 or visit www.sbpedicab.com for service info
On-Site Bike Rental
Explore the wonders of Santa Barbara on two wheels via on-site bike rental provided by Santa Barbara Fitness. Bikes are available on a first come first serve basis, but we generally have no problem getting more bikes sent over within the hour. Bikes are available at $10 per hour, $25 for four hours, and $40 for eight hours.
A convenient and rewarding choice in Santa Barbara hotels, The Inn at East Beach is a favorite for virtually any trip to Santa Barbara. Book now on our official website for our Best Rate Guarantee.