Santa Barbara Beach Hotel: Affordable & Convenient
You don’t have to pay big for beachfront bliss. The Inn at East Beach Hotel is one of the most affordable hotels near Santa Barbara Beach. In fact, we’re all about making budget-friendly Santa Barbara accommodations truly rewarding, and we’re located just steps from all the surf, sun and fun at beautiful East Beach.
Find us off Cabrillo Boulevard, one block from Santa Barbara Beach and less than a minute’s walk to the waves. To reach the beachfront, cross Orilla Del Mar and walk past the Hyatt Hotel. (Don’t worry, they won’t mind.) Then, cross Cabrillo Boulevard and you're at the beach!
Things To Do: Beach-Bound at The Inn at East Beach Hotel
Our guests have immediate access to East Beach, widely considered the official Santa Barbara Beach for beach-bound vacationers everywhere. The wide stretch of beautifully maintained golden sand leads about a mile west to Stearns Wharf, State Street and other popular Santa Barbara attractions.
- Swimming and Sunbathing: The classics are always a must! Even at its busiest, East Beach is a welcome place for singles, couples and families to relax and enjoy the scene.
- Volleyball: East Beach is world famous for beach volleyball and hosts several tournaments a year. When not in official use, volleyball courts are available for rental.
- East Beach Grill: Delicious Santa Barbara dining on the beachfront.
- Playground: The playground at East Beach is ideal for families with small children who don’t want to swim in the ocean or are just looking for more to do.
- Santa Barbara Arts & Crafts Show: Every Sunday, East Beach hosts the Santa Barbara Arts & Crafts Show, exclusively showcasing the work of Santa Barbara County artists and artisans.
Book now for our Best Rate Guarantee, or browse our Santa Barbara vacation packages