Santa Barbara Winery Hotel: Santa Ynez Wineries in Santa Barbara
The bounty of the Santa Ynez Wine Country has come to Santa Barbara, and we've got the perfect stay. The Inn at Each Beach Santa Barbara hotel is located within 5 minutes of over a dozen Santa Barbara wineries in downtown. Some are even in walking distance!
Indulge your inner sommelier and stay at one of the favorite Santa Barbara motels near downtown and State Street wineries - The Inn at East Beach.
Santa Barbara Winery ToursWhether you plan to explore the countryside or keep it local, Santa Barbara is the gateway to discovering delicious wines made by friendly and remarkable people. Two favorite ways to experience Santa Barbara wine culture are:
- Urban Wine Trail: Take a crash course on fine Santa Barbara wines on the Urban Wine Trail. This scenic walking trail of downtown Santa Barbara connects as many as twelve popular Santa Barbara wineries, each bringing its own unique flavor to the local wine scene. The trail is self-guided and completely free, but most wineries do charge reasonable tasting fees. Pick up a brochure at the front desk of our boutique Santa Barbara hotel
- Sideways Tour: Take a tour inspired by the 2004 Best Picture nominee Sideways starring Paul Giamatti. Visit www.sbfilmtour.com for more info, or pick up the brochure at our front desk.
- Santa Ynez Valley Wine Tours: There are several Santa Ynez Wine Valley tour companies providing service from Santa Barbara, ranging from upscale luxury to more affordable options ideal for groups. We recommend the Stagecoach Co Wine Tours and Cloud Climbers Jeep Tours, who offer full-day adventures into Santa Ynez Wine Country. In fact, see our Santa Barbara Wine Tour package below:
Cloud Climbers Wine Tasting Tour PackageWe've partnered with top Santa Barbara wine tours company Cloud Climbers Jeep Tours to offer this exclusive combo for your upcoming stay. Package features:
- 10% off your Santa Barbara accommodations
- Cloud Climbers Wine Tasting Tour for two, visiting 3 Santa Ynez Valley wineries (≈6.5 hours)
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Deluxe continental breakfast in the morning
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
Wineries in Santa Barbara and Beyond
Santa Barabra Winery
Jaffurs Wine Cellars